Posted 31st December 2020
Happy New Year and Back to School News
Arrangements for the Start of the new Term on 4th January 2020
I can confirm that the school will open again as expected on 4th January and we are looking forward to seeing all our children to start the new term.
The Government reviewed plans for opening schools yesterday and confirmed that they are ‘quite clear that we must continue to do all we can to keep children in school.’ Of course, this is only possible if we continue to work hard to keep our infection control arrangements working in school every day. You can help with this too and we’d be grateful if you could remember to:
- Keeping children at home if they (or anyone in the household) have symptoms, arranging a test, and informing school of the outcome immediately – email@example.com or 01274 363070.
- Wear a mask, unless you are exempt, when dropping off and collecting children.
- Keep the 2 metre rule when dropping off and collecting children.
- Follow the government’s Tier rules at home so that we reduce the risk of infection in school.
- Avoid coming into the school building even if you have a query and instead telephone with your question.
As ever if you have any questions or concerns related to Covid, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We remain absolutely determined to do all we can to keep children and staff safe from infection in school and are looking forward to an exciting new term and to seeing all our children on 4th January.
For the last time in 2020, can I thank you all for your continued support in the most challenging of times. When families and schools work together, great things happen. Our school definitely benefits from the great families, staff and children who make up our wonderful community.
Wishing you all health and happiness for 2021.