Pupil Premium Funding
The pupil premium is additional funding given to publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
|How do we spend the money?
Leadership of high quality teaching and learning to improve the progress and attainment of pupils entitled to the PPG.
Targeted strategies to raise the attendance and participation of pupils entitled to the PPG.
Engagement of families of pupils entitled to the PPG.
Inclusive and nurturing provision for pupils entitled to the PPG.
Quality of Teaching for All
- Clear, responsive leadership to ensure high quality teaching and learning and Teaching for All strategies embedded.
- Provide rich curriculum with enrichment experiences.
- Consistent systems in place to ensure nurturing environment for all.
- Support for SEMH needs identified and needs.
- Target vulnerable families to increase pupil motivation.
- Ensure school and parents have a shared vision to deliver the best outcomes for our children.
- Financially support vulnerable families’ receive when necessary.