School Uniform helps our great community culture at Beckfoot Heaton.
Children in Y1 - Y6 should come to school in their PE uniform on PE days (see below)
- Plain black joggers or leggings (a pair of grey, black or blue PE shorts can be worn over leggings)
- White polo shirt
- Logoed school sweatshirt or cardigan ((this can be bought using the link below or from Natasha's shop in the city centre)
- Black trainers with a black sole (we will accept a very small design on the side of the show - see the image for examples)
This PE uniform can be worn every day if preferred as lots of active learning is built in throughout the school day. If preferred the following can be worn on non PE days:
- Logoed school sweatshirt or cardigan (as above)
- White shirt or polo shirt (as above)
- Grey or black skirt, pinafore or trousers.
- All black shoes or black trainers with a black sole (we will accept a very small design on the side of the show - see the image for examples)
The school sweatshirt / cardigan can be bought from the link below or Natasha's in the city centre.
All other items can be bought from the major supermarkets / a shop of your choice.
We have pre-loved uniform available to buy from school at £1 per item (we always have a stall on parents' evenings) so please help us re-use good quality uniform items by donating and/or buying.
PE Timetable 23/24
If you have any questions, please contact the school office.